Looking forward to the new year
I’ve been in the COVID fog for the first few days of 2022, and while I am still weak at times, I hope I am finally getting back to myself – albeit slowly.
Because of this, today is the first day I’ve used my 2022 planner. I’ve been excited about this moment for months; I am truly a nerd.
The first thing I do when I buy a new planner is go through the year and write down all the important dates throughout the year: the birthdays and anniversaries of those who are most important to me, personal goals, resolutions and the like. This year, I got to write down the due dates for two little babies I’m excited to meet this spring.
This particular planner I bought off Amazon, and I’ve noticed its pages are filled with the most positive affirmations and sayings. I thought I might share some of them so they could have an impact on you as well.
I’m looking forward to this year for many reasons – including reading my planner every day.
- I am committed to being a better person today than I was yesterday. Better thoughts. Better decisions. Better actions. 2
- You can change your circumstances by changing your attitude.
- Don’t wait until you’re confident to show up. Show up until you’re confident.
- Happiness will come to you when it comes from you.
- Change your daily routine and you will change your life.
- Small seeds of gratitude will produce a harvest of hope.
- If you always wait for the right time to do something, then you’ll never do much of anything at all.
- The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.
- Spread love everywhere you go.
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
Here’s to an amazing new year full of endless possibilities!