Drug bust nets five arrests
Special to the Enquirer
Nov. 3 the Morgan County Sheriff’s Drug Enforcement agents, patrol deputies and Lawrence County narcotics agents executed arrest warrants at a home on Liberty Road in the Danville area as part of an active investigation into alleged drug activity at the residence.
- Marie Louise Maples, 63, of Danville. She was charged with possession of methamphetamine with intent to sell/distribute. Bond was set at $5,000.
- Kathy Lynn Haggamaker, 30, of Decatur. She was arrested on an outstanding warrant. No bond was set.
- Kristian Lashae Lindsey, 38, of Danville. She was charged with giving false name/address to law enforcement. Bond was set at $300. She was transported to Cullman on an outstanding warrant.
- Rickey Turrentine, 51, of Muscle Shoals. He was charged with possession of a controlled substance and an FTA warrant. Bond was set at $3,500.
- Jeremy Lynn Early, 35, of Danville. He was charged with unlawful possession of a controlled substance. Bond was set at $300. He was transported to Lawrence County on an outstanding warrant.