County 4-H team wins awards
The Morgan County 4-H Wildlife Team went to the 4-H Wildlife Habitat Evaluation Contest held June 28-29 at the School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences on the Auburn University campus.
The following won overall awards:
• 4th place – Morgan County Senior Team #1 (Josh Jones, Maggie Moore, Coty Spears and Garrett Johnson).
• 5th place – Morgan County Senior Team #2 (Brad Gentle, Jesse Turner and Erin Turner).
• Garrett Johnson was also the 4th place high individual in the senior division.
Below is a list of individual awards:
• Junior Level: Wildlife Food ID – third place Challie Johnson; Aerial Photos – third place Challie Johnson.
• Senior Level: Wildlife Identification – third place Maggie Moore, fourth place Brad Gentle, fourth place Jessie Turner and 5th place Garrett Johnson;
Aerial Photos – second place Brad Gentle, second place Josh Jones, third place Garrett Johnson, third place Maggie Moore, fourth place Coty Spears, fourth place Erin Turner and fourth place Jessie Turner;
Wildlife Food ID – second place Garrett Johnson and second place Maggie Moore.